Shopping from United States? Please visit the correct site for your location.
The Dragon in the Library Save even more this September!
Buy this and your school gets £1.75 to spend on books Orders of £10 or more will earn 25% of your order value back in Scholastic Rewards for your school.
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
Kit can’t STAND reading. She’d much rather be outside, playing games and getting muddy, than stuck inside with a book. But when she’s dragged along to the library one day by her two best friends, she makes an incredible discovery. The shelves of this library are full of books. But other things – magical things – are hidden there too. Soon it’s up to Kit and her friends to save the library, and the world…
- THE book for kids who think they don’t like reading!
- Hugely readable, witty and entertaining young fantasy
- Celebrates books and reading in a lighthearted way
- Features a reluctant reader in the heroic lead role
- Louie Stowell is the Editorial Director at Ladybird
- She has written several non-fiction books for children
“A fast-paced adventure about the importance of books and libraries, with a delightfully enjoyable plot featuring dragons, wizards and excessive amounts of magic …. an excellent book for children aged 7 – 9 who are continuing their journey towards reading independence.” Justimagine.co.uk
This product has not been reviewed yet.