Shopping from United States? Please visit the correct site for your location.
Hubert Horatio: How to Raise Your Grown-Ups
Buy this and your school gets £1.75 to spend on books Orders of £10 or more will earn 25% of your order value back in Scholastic Rewards for your school.
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
At first glance, you might think Hubert Horatio Bartle Bobton-Trent is lucky to have super-rich parents who can buy him anything. But take a second look. That’s right! Do you see? Hubert’s spoiled adults are actually the limit! He can’t take them anywhere! They’re always partying hard, buying silly rubbish and acting like small children. It’s lucky that Hubert Horatio is there to steer them out of trouble. But how did he come to be so mature, talented and responsible? Well – maybe having such bratty parents has a lot to do with it!
- Blockbusting fiction by the incomparable Lauren Child
- Brilliantly illustrated in her hallmark groundbreaking style
- Lauren served as Children’s Laureate during 2017-2019
- Her creations include Clarice Bean and Charlie and Lola
- For fans of David Walliams and Diary of a Wimpy Kid
“Witty and appealing… A very fun read.” BookTrust
“Delightful.” Books for Keeps
This product has not been reviewed yet.