Wiggott's Wonderful Waxworld: Fire Flight
Buy this and your school gets £1.12 to spend on books Orders of £10 or more will earn 20% of your order value back in Scholastic Rewards for your school.
Rated 5/5 from 1 rating
0 reviews (Add a review)
From the author of HORRIBLE HISTORIES…Welcome back to the strange town of Wildpool… There’s a new mayor in Wildpool (though not necessarily the one that everyone voted for!) and something verymysterious is afoot and there’s a danger the Ladies Who Crunch will be forced to move home and that Wiggott’s Wonderful Waxworld – about to be reopened – will actually be demolished. Can Molly and Boy save the day? Will Wildpool ever be the same? The second in a spellbinding new fiction series from bestselling Horrible Histories author, Terry Deary.
This product has not been reviewed yet.
Add a review
Customers also bought
- Master Crook's Crime Academy #2: Robbery for Rascals
Henry VIII: Heads Will Roll
- Animal Explorers: Lola the Plant Hunter PB
- My Story: The Trenches
- The Lifters
- Rabbit! Rabbit! Rabbit!
Horrible Geography: Earth-Shattering Earthquakes
- Into the Forest
- Dark Unicorns: The Midnight Unicorn
- A Stack of Alpacas
- The Runaways
- Willbee the Bumblebee
- Dark Unicorns: The Darkest Unicorn
Baby Shark and Friends: Twinkle Twinkle, You're a Star
Tabby McTat: Book and CD
Jack from Earth
- Craft Box: Ancient Romans
- Rugby Focus: Players and Skills
- City of Ghosts #1: City of Ghosts
- Eerie Elementary #1: Eerie Elementary 2-in-1: The School is Alive! and The Locker Ate Lucy!
- Alpacas with Maracas
Song of the Dolphin Boy
- Scholastic Classics: The Railway Children
Return to Wonderland
SAVE Promo available
- Positive Steps: Dealing With Differences
Horrible Histories: Gorgeous Georgians
- Goosebumps Slappyworld #3: I Am Slappy's Evil Twin