Shopping from United States? Please visit the correct site for your location.
This product is not for sale in United States.
Buy this and your school gets £1.25 to spend on books Orders of £10 or more will earn 25% of your order value back in Scholastic Rewards for your school.
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
Ava, the artist. CJ, the pragmatist. Jordan, the pushy achiever. Martha, facing tough times. These four are friends to the end. But who’ll end up in the White House? Four kindergarten friends have finally hit their senior year, facing fears about growing up and growing apart. But there’s more than college on the horizon. One of these girls is destined to become the president of the USA. But who? Is it Ava, the picture-perfect artist who isn’t sure where she belongs? Or could it be CJ, the one who’s got everything figured out… except her awful SAT scores? Maybe it’s Jordan, the student journalist who has her eye on the big time. But don’t overlook Martha, who knows all about obstacles – and defeating them!
- The debut novel by the creator of hit TV series The Bold Type
- A heartfelt, empowering story of friends embracing their futures
- Celebrates the power of friendship, loyalty and female ambition
- Funny, romantic and uplifting, this is as charming as it is inspiring
- For fans of Moxie and To All the Boys I’ve Loved Before
*Please note this book contains mature content and language more suitable for older readers.
This product has not been reviewed yet.