Buy this and your school gets £1.40 to spend on books Orders of £10 or more will earn 20% of your order value back in Scholastic Rewards for your school.
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
The go-to mental health guide for kids!
Exam stress? Friendship issues? Panic attacks?
How Not to Lose It will help you be the boss of all of this, and more.
It’s not just your body that should be fit and healthy – your mind needs to be, too! How Not to Lose It is the go-to guide for achieving a balanced mind and strong emotional well-being. With immediate, heart of the matter advice and a chatty yet honest tone, Anna Williamson addresses all of the key issues affecting children today.
‘A fabulous message for young people – believe in yourselves!’ Liz Rowe, Childline
- relationships and sex
- family life and bereavement
- peer pressure
- self-esteem and confidence.
This product has not been reviewed yet.
Add a review
Customers also bought
- Fearless! How to Be Your True, Confident Self
- Texts, Tweets, Trolls and Teens
- Rainbow Revolutions: Power, Pride and Protest in the Fight for Queer Rights
- The Knowledge: Groovy Movies
- Horrible Science: Vicious Veg
- Horrible Histories: Tudors: A High-Speed History
- Horrible Histories Special: Cruel Kings and Mean Queens (Classic Edition)
- Horrible Science: Deadly Diseases
The Knowledge: Dreadful Drama
Horribly Famous: Joan of Arc and her Marching Orders
- CHERUB #13: People's Republic
- Big Business: Facebook
- Big Business: Google
- Men, Women and Children in Tudor Times
Horrible Science: Bulging Brains
Horrible Science: Killer Energy
- 7 Days
- Oxford Illustrated Shakespeare Dictionary
- Maze Runner Series #2: The Scorch Trials
- JennXPenn: Really Professional Internet Person
- On a Scale of One to Ten
- A Tragic Kind of Wonderful
My Evil Twin is a Supervillain
Philip's Modern School Atlas
- Get Ahead in Computing: Webpage Design
- Robert Burns: A Very Peculiar History
- Go Big: The Secondary School Survival Guide