Buy this and your school gets £7.55 to spend on books Orders of £10 or more will earn 20% of your order value back in Scholastic Rewards for your school.
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
A dazzling collection from one of the UK’s best-loved children’s poets. Good news: the magic isn’t lost. You just found it! The verse of Brian Moses is absolutely brimming with magic and wonder. Which makes it the perfect place to discover the special magic of poetry. Have you ever seen an angel’s feather? Or a space dog? Or a vegetarian T.Rex? They’re all in this book! You’ll play with a star, ride on the Ghoul-School Bus and visit the Museum of Mythical Beasts. Oh – and where are all the dragons hiding?
- A delightful collection of favourites from a best-loved poet
- Brian Moses has sold over a million copies of his books
- His poetry collections include Aliens Stole My Underpants
- He is a featured children’s poet on the National Poetry Archive
Supplied as a pack of six copies.
May 3rd, 2018
This product has not been reviewed yet.
Add a review
Customers also bought
- Once Upon a Wild Wood
Wigglesbottom Primary: The Magic Hamster
- Funky Chickens
- Pig #4: The Big, Fat, Totally Bonkers Diary of Pig
Aliens Love Underpants
- The Great Chocoplot
- The White Giraffe #1: The White Giraffe
- Brightstorm #2: Darkwhispers: A Brightstorm Adventure
A First Poetry Book
- The Dragon Prince: Through the Moon (the Dragon Prince Graphic Novel #1)
- Shark in the Park
Hairy Maclary from Donaldson's Dairy
- The Fox Girl and the White Gazelle
I Was There...: Boudica's Army
- The Light Jar
The Demon Headmaster #1: The Demon Headmaster
- Six Dinner Sid
Traction Man Is Here
- The Train to Impossible Places #1: The Train to Impossible Places
6copiesNevermoor: The Trials of Morrigan Crow x 6
6copiesTom's Midnight Garden x 6
- Burglar Bill
- Billy and the Beast