Shopping from United States? Please visit the correct site for your location.
Buy this and your school gets £1.25 to spend on books Orders of £10 or more will earn 25% of your order value back in Scholastic Rewards for your school.
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
- FREE UK delivery for schools on orders containing at least one paid item.
- FREE UK delivery on orders £25 or over
- £3.95 delivery charge on UK orders under £25
Book Club orders
- FREE delivery to schools
- Books will be despatched after the school's order is confirmed
UK delivery within 5-7 working days
Delivery charges and times vary for overseas addresses
Think Christmas magic starts with Santa? Nope. It starts with hope, and with a kid like you… How do you believe in magic in a world where no one ever sees it? It’s Christmas Eve, but Father Christmas is in trouble. The magic of Christmas – of flying reindeer, and elves and presents – is fading. Nobody has seen it for years, or really remembers it. One girl, Amelia Wishart, still believes in the magic. But she’s trapped in Mr Creeper’s horrible workhouse. With the help of some elves, eight reindeer, Father Christmas, the Queen and a man called Charles Dickens, can Amelia save Christmas for all time?
- The second magical book in Matt Haig’s festive series
- Follows on from the bestselling A Boy Called Christmas
- Victorian fantasy with a message of hope and friendship
- “A lovely, warm, enveloping seasonal read” – Guardian
This product has not been reviewed yet.