Shopping from United States? Please visit the correct site for your location.
Buy this and your school gets £1.00 to spend on books Orders of £10 or more will earn 25% of your order value back in Scholastic Rewards for your school.
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
- FREE UK delivery for schools on orders containing at least one paid item.
- FREE UK delivery on orders £25 or over
- £3.95 delivery charge on UK orders under £25
Book Club orders
- FREE delivery to schools
- Books will be despatched after the school's order is confirmed
UK delivery within 5-7 working days
Delivery charges and times vary for overseas addresses
A festive funny to brighten up your ho-ho-holiday. Will Ben’s dad be home for Christmas? And why is Ben driving that sleigh? Ben has one important thing on his Christmas list this year, and it’s the same thing as every other year. He wants his dad to come home for Christmas. But his wish never comes true. And Ben’s starting to wonder: if Santa’s so bad at his job, does he even exist at all…? So on Christmas Eve, Ben sets up a booby trap to catch the jolly bearded fella as he comes sliding down the chimney. Will it work? Will Ben get the proof he’s after? And will it be the craziest Christmas ever? YES!
- By the brilliant author of The Accidental Prime Minster
- A witty Christmas cracker full of magic and merriment
- Tom McLaughlin is a former cartoonist and scriptwriter
- He has written and illustrated several children’s books
This product has not been reviewed yet.