Shopping from United States? Please visit the correct site for your location.
Buy this and your school gets £2.25 to spend on books Orders of £10 or more will earn 25% of your order value back in Scholastic Rewards for your school.
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
- FREE UK delivery for schools on orders containing at least one paid item.
- FREE UK delivery on orders £25 or over
- £3.95 delivery charge on UK orders under £25
Book Club orders
- FREE delivery to schools
- Books will be despatched after the school's order is confirmed
UK delivery within 5-7 working days
Delivery charges and times vary for overseas addresses
The king of funny’s latest sssuper-silly picture book, with a bonus CD read by David himself. Warning: if you’re ssscared of sssnakes, keep clear! It’s Bring Your Pet to School Day. Cute dogs, snuggly kittens and twitchy-nosed guinea pigs. Aww: so cuddly! But Miranda loves to be different, and so she’s brought – AAARGH! Get that snake out of here!!!! Miss Bloat the headmistress says snakes shouldn’t be allowed in school. But Miranda thinks different. Can she prove that snakes makes ssssuper pets? And have YOU ssspotted a ssssnake nearby?
- A hilarious picture book by a king of comedy
- FREE audio story CD read by David himself
- Spectacularly slithery artwork by Tony Ross
- A real must from two picture book superstars
July 6th, 2017
AR book level: 3.8; Lower years; 0.5 points
- 32 pages
This product has not been reviewed yet.