Shopping from United States? Please visit the correct site for your location.
Moving Up with Science: Matter
Buy this and your school gets £2.25 to spend on books Orders of £10 or more will earn 25% of your order value back in Scholastic Rewards for your school.
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
- FREE UK delivery for schools on orders containing at least one paid item.
- FREE UK delivery on orders £25 or over
- £3.95 delivery charge on UK orders under £25
Book Club orders
- FREE delivery to schools
- Books will be despatched after the school's order is confirmed
UK delivery within 5-7 working days
Delivery charges and times vary for overseas addresses
Don’t just read about science: make it happen! This interactive book gives you all the facts about matter – and it’s packed with great experiments to help you learn by doing. Plus, it supports the science curriculum with all the terminology and know-how you’ll need to excel. Find out what matter is, and how it can transition between solids, liquids and gases. Discover why ice melts and why gas is usually invisible. Why does all this matter? This book shows you!
- Exciting hands-on approach to science in the everyday world
- Written to support the Key Stage 2 science curriculum
- Clear information and longer vocabulary to build reading skills
- Fun experiments and activities help children learn by doing
This product has not been reviewed yet.