Shopping from United States? Please visit the correct site for your location.
I Don't Like Poetry x 6 Pack
Buy this and your school gets £6.61 to spend on books Orders of £10.00 or more will earn 20% of your order value back in Scholastic Rewards for your school.
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
- FREE UK delivery for schools on orders containing at least one paid item.
- FREE UK delivery on orders £25 or over
- £3.95 delivery charge on UK orders under £25
Book Club orders
- FREE delivery to schools
- Books will be despatched after the school's order is confirmed
UK delivery within 5-7 working days
Delivery charges and times vary for overseas addresses
Don’t like poetry? Well, if you don’t like it after reading this book, there’s probably something wrong with you. Yup: this book isn’t your normal poetry book, full of sick-making rhymes about flowers. It’s packed with weird, bonkers, surprising and funny poems to make you laugh like a crazy thing! It’s got rhymes about aliens, teachers, vampires and bottoms. It’s even got rhymes about hating poems, and about horrible goo. So if you absolutely do not like poetry, this might just be the poetry book for you…
- A hilarious collection of verse to get everyone giggling
- Joshua Seigal is a poet, performer and workshop leader
- Perfect for fans of Michael Rosen and Please Mrs Butler
- A great way to encourage kids to read and write verse
“When you read this book, the windows will burp and the grass will turn blue. That’s how magic these poems are.” Michael Rosen
Supplied as a pack of six copies.
May 4th, 2017