Shopping from United States? Please visit the correct site for your location.
This product is not for sale in United States.
Short Reads: Fiction Box 1 (Lexile Level BR-200L)
PRE-ORDER NOW! Shipping from April 2018
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
- FREE UK delivery for schools on orders containing at least one paid item.
- FREE UK delivery on orders £25 or over
- £3.95 delivery charge on UK orders under £25
Book Club orders
- FREE delivery to schools
- Books will be despatched after the school's order is confirmed
UK delivery within 5-7 working days
Delivery charges and times vary for overseas addresses
Develop comprehension skills with challenging close reading on exciting non-fiction topics. Ideal for group reading and discussion, this box contains 40 themed topics to share with your pupils.
- Motivate your class with snappy quick reading on high-interest topics
- Challenge children to read deeply, and to discuss and explain what they have read
- Build writing skills with inspiring ‘Write About Reading’ tasks
- Encourage close reading – the ability to interpret a short text in a careful, sustained way
- Keep children progressing with our wider range of carefully levelled boxes graded by Lexile Level
This handy box includes 40 reading topics on sturdy and colourful printed cards, with six duplicate cards for each topic – ideal for group reading sessions. (240 cards in total.) There’s also a teacher guide which provides discussion ideas, activities and writing tasks for the same 40 topics.