Shopping from United States? Please visit the correct site for your location.
Rover and the Big Fat Baby
This product is not currently available.
To help you find what you're looking for, see similar items below.
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
- FREE UK delivery for schools on orders containing at least one paid item.
- FREE UK delivery on orders £25 or over
- £3.95 delivery charge on UK orders under £25
Book Club orders
- FREE delivery to schools
- Books will be despatched after the school's order is confirmed
UK delivery within 5-7 working days
Delivery charges and times vary for overseas addresses
Ooh – what a gorgeous, hairy baby! Or is it actually Rover, in a very silly disguise? Yup, Rover the wonder-dog – star of The Giggler Treatment – is back. And he’s dealing with a major emergency! The BFB (Big Fat Baby) is missing. Can Rover the wonder dog and his little nephew Messi, who is actually very tidy, track her down? Rover and Messi are soon hot on the trail of the BFB, via Granny Mack’s backpack, the post lady’s basket and a plane bound for Africa. But there’s a problem. With Rover away, it looks like the Gigglers are about to run out of poo. If grumpy adults can’t be punished, how will kids everywhere cope?
- A new comedy from Roddy Doyle’s bestselling series
- Kids love reading about Rover and the Mack family
- Roddy Doyle is one of the world’s leading authors
- He won the Booker Prize for Paddy Clarke Ha Ha Ha
April 6th, 2017
- 160 pages
This product has not been reviewed yet.