Shopping from United States? Please visit the correct site for your location.
Buy this and your school gets £0.80 to spend on books Orders of £10.00 or more will earn 20% of your order value back in Scholastic Rewards for your school.
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
- FREE UK delivery for schools on orders containing at least one paid item.
- FREE UK delivery on orders £25 or over
- £3.95 delivery charge on UK orders under £25
Book Club orders
- FREE delivery to schools
- Books will be despatched after the school's order is confirmed
UK delivery within 5-7 working days
Delivery charges and times vary for overseas addresses
What could be scarier than stopping the world? Here’s a clue. It grows. It burps. It sticks you to the ceiling – and makes you laugh till your whole body hurts! Hamish has bravely restarted the world. He’s saved us all from evil robots. Does this kid ever catch a break? The answer is… NOPE! When Hamish arrives home to find his mum and brother lying flat on their backs ON THE CEILING, he knows something is badly wrong AGAIN. What’s that strange burping noise? Why are weird seeds falling from the sky? Should he be worried about the odd woman with a cone around her neck? 1) Prepare yourself. 2) Prepare a sandwich. 3) Prepare to die of laughter…
- The third super-funny Hamish book by Danny Wallace
- Danny is a leading comedian, author and TV presenter
- Bestselling, award-winning series full of magic and wit
- “Inventive, magical and rib-tickling” – Guardian
This product has not been reviewed yet.