Shopping from United States? Please visit the correct site for your location.
My Brother's Famous Bottom Makes a Splash New
Buy this and your school gets £0.60 to spend on books Orders of £10.00 or more will earn 20% of your order value back in Scholastic Rewards for your school.
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
- FREE UK delivery for schools on orders containing at least one paid item.
- FREE UK delivery on orders £25 or over
- £3.95 delivery charge on UK orders under £25
Book Club orders
- FREE delivery to schools
- Books will be despatched after the school's order is confirmed
UK delivery within 5-7 working days
Delivery charges and times vary for overseas addresses
Do bottoms make you laugh? Then this book DEFINITELY will. It’s all about bottoms, and it’s written by one of the planet’s funniest authors. Yup: Jeremy Strong isn’t called the king of comedy for nothing. He’s an expert at making kids laugh their socks off! (Who said grown-ups are sensible?) In this book, Nicholas and his family are off on holiday to Turkey. So far, so good. But where is Cheese’s bottom? What with stray tortoises, lifeguard rescues and Mum’s belly-dancing routine, this holiday will be anything but relaxing. Tee hee hee!
- A brand new treat from this super-funny series
- Jeremy Strong is a bestselling author that kids love
- His books include The Hundred-Mile-An-Hour Dog
- He has written over 100 books and won many awards
This product has not been reviewed yet.