Shopping from United States? Please visit the correct site for your location.
Stargazing for Beginners
Buy this and your school gets £1.60 to spend on books Orders of £10 or more will earn 25% of your order value back in Scholastic Rewards for your school.
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
- FREE UK delivery for schools on orders containing at least one paid item.
- FREE UK delivery on orders £25 or over
- £3.95 delivery charge on UK orders under £25
Book Club orders
- FREE delivery to schools
- Books will be despatched after the school's order is confirmed
UK delivery within 5-7 working days
Delivery charges and times vary for overseas addresses
Totally cosmic! As funny as the irresistible Flirty Dancing and Love Bomb – but with a cool galactic twist. Babies? No thanks. Science geek Meg is waaay too busy planning a career at NASA. Except… Mum’s dumped Meg with her tiny sister, Elsa, for ten days, while she follows up one of her Big Important Causes. Aaaargh! Meg knows how the universe began, but babies are a total mystery to her. Even worse, it’s come at the worst possible time – just as Meg is desperate to win a competition to visit NASA headquarters. (Which involves beating rival boffin Ed.) Can Meg write up a winning entry while she’s busy heating bottles and changing nappies? She’ll need a miracle of cosmic proportions …
- A gorgeous, feelgood delight by the author of Flirty Dancing
- Warm, witty storytelling that goes straight to your heart
- A loveable tale with big themes and irresistible characters
- Jenny McLachlan’s books include Sunkissed and Love Bomb
April 6th, 2017
AR book level: 4.8; Middle years plus; 9.0 points
- 352 pages
This product has not been reviewed yet.