Shopping from United States? Please visit the correct site for your location.
The State of Grace
Buy this and your school gets £1.40 to spend on books Orders of £10 or more will earn 25% of your order value back in Scholastic Rewards for your school.
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
- FREE UK delivery for schools on orders containing at least one paid item.
- FREE UK delivery on orders £25 or over
- £3.95 delivery charge on UK orders under £25
Book Club orders
- FREE delivery to schools
- Books will be despatched after the school's order is confirmed
UK delivery within 5-7 working days
Delivery charges and times vary for overseas addresses
Grace is a bit rubbish at maths. She can’t draw the Eiffel Tower from memory. She’s in with the cool crowd, and the cutest boy in school likes her. Errr – so what? Well, she’s got Asperger’s… OK: it’s true that Grace feels like she missed out on her copy of the rules of life. But mostly she’s just like anybody else. In fact, who says the ‘normal’ kids know all the rules anyway? Perhaps she’s no more lost than all of us. Here’s what Grace is: funny, outspoken, brave, loveable. Here’s what she isn’t: a saint who always knows just what to do. And while Grace is finding first love and falling in with the popular crowd, her ‘normal’ little sister is going off the rails. Is Grace savvy enough to help her?
- A heartfelt tale of sisters, family, first love and growing up
- Compelling look at a girl with Aspergers who isn’t a victim
- Witty, powerful storytelling – whip-smart, honest and real
- Rachael Lucas has written several popular romantic comedies
April 6th, 2017
- 224 pages
This product has not been reviewed yet.