Shopping from United States? Please visit the correct site for your location.
Buy this and your school gets £0.80 to spend on books Orders of £10.00 or more will earn 20% of your order value back in Scholastic Rewards for your school.
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
- FREE UK delivery for schools on orders containing at least one paid item.
- FREE UK delivery on orders £25 or over
- £3.95 delivery charge on UK orders under £25
Book Club orders
- FREE delivery to schools
- Books will be despatched after the school's order is confirmed
UK delivery within 5-7 working days
Delivery charges and times vary for overseas addresses
Blogging, bullies and online secrets: all the ‘joys’ of being a high school outcast in a half-real, half-virtual world. Nobody likes Rosalind. Nobody listens to her. She’s Miss Nobody, stuck at a secondary school that she hates. (And trust us, the kids there hate her right back.) She’s the weird girl who doesn’t talk: the Mute-ant. And it’s easy to pick on someone who can’t fight back. But maybe Rosalind can fight back – not with fists, but with words. The pen is mightier than a thump on the nose, after all. So Rosalind starts a blog – Miss Nobody. A place to speak up and say what she really thinks. But … oh dear. Is Miss Nobody becoming a bully herself?
- A finger-on-the-button YA tale of finding your own voice
- Tender, sympathetic and funny: great if you like John Green
- Perfectly captures the highs and lows of secondary school life
- Important and topical themes of mental health/social media