The Incredible Shrinking Girl #2: The Incredible Shrinking Girl Definitely Needs a Dog
Buy this and your school gets £0.96 to spend on books Orders of £10 or more will earn 20% of your order value back in Scholastic Rewards for your school.
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
Violet is desperate for a dog, but she’s not allowed one. Luckily there’s a dog walking scheme that she and her friend Nisha can join. The girls love playing with their designated puppy. Until Violet surprises Nisha by shrinking to the size of a dog biscuit! Sometimes being tiny is terrifying! But then disaster strikes at the dog show, and Violet discovers her small size might win her a prize… The fantastically funny SHRINKING VIOLET series in a brand new package.
This product has not been reviewed yet.
Add a review
Customers also bought
- The Incredible Shrinking Girl #3: The Incredible Shrinking Girl is Totally Famous
- Stardust Academy
- How to Avoid Certain Death
- Call Me Alastair
- Furry Friends #2: Marshmallow Magic
- Baker Street Academy: Sherlock Holmes and the Baker Street Curse
- Melowy #2: The Song of the Moon
- If You Love Harry Potter...
A Sally Lockhart Mystery #2: The Shadow in the North
6booksSam Wu Pack
Monster Max's Shark Spaghetti
- Deep in the Green Wood
The Scruffs: Showtime!
Books Make Good Pets
- The Truffle Mouse
- The Girl, the Cat and the Navigator
- The Extincts
- Dark Lord: The Teenage Years
- Pip Street #1: A Whiskery Mystery
- Scholastic Classics: Through the Looking Glass
- Aru Shah and the Song of Death
4booksDave Pigeon Pack x 4
- Baker Street Academy: Sherlock and the Disappearing Diamond Mystery
- Thimble Monkey Superstar
3booksThe Naughtiest Unicorn Pack x 3
- My Family and Other Ghosts
- The Incredible Shrinking Girl #4: The Incredible Shrinking Girl Absolutely Loves Ancient Egypt
- Lost Magic: The Very Best of Brian Moses