Shopping from United States? Please visit the correct site for your location.
Buy this and your school gets £1.25 to spend on books Orders of £10 or more will earn 25% of your order value back in Scholastic Rewards for your school.
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
- FREE UK delivery for schools on orders containing at least one paid item.
- FREE UK delivery on orders £25 or over
- £3.95 delivery charge on UK orders under £25
Book Club orders
- FREE delivery to schools
- Books will be despatched after the school's order is confirmed
UK delivery within 5-7 working days
Delivery charges and times vary for overseas addresses
You can plan parties. You can plan careers. But if you know how to plan falling in love, please let Lexi know! She’s a clipboard queen who always knows what date and time it is. (A force to be reckoned with when she helps out at her dad’s events agency.) Now say hello to Lexi’s opposite: author Aidan Green. This arrogant mop-head loves the limelight. You won’t find him straightening things up behind the scenes. When Aidan bounces up to an event, Lexi’s nice, tidy life is suddenly looking as messy as his hair. But don’t grab a comb. Do fall in love – and laugh out loud!
- A wonderful, witty romantic comedy from a rising star
- All the mixed messages and butterflies of teenage love
- Perfect for fans of Rainbow Rowell and Never Evers
- Maggie Harcourt is the author of The Last Summer of Us
“A gorgeous, one of a kind novel” – Maximum Pop!
“The ultimate love story for the age of the fandom” – Meredith Russo
Please note this book contains mature language and content more appropriate for older readers.
This product has not been reviewed yet.