Shopping from United States? Please visit the correct site for your location.
Buy this and your school gets £2.00 to spend on books Orders of £10 or more will earn 25% of your order value back in Scholastic Rewards for your school.
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
- FREE UK delivery for schools on orders containing at least one paid item.
- FREE UK delivery on orders £25 or over
- £3.95 delivery charge on UK orders under £25
Book Club orders
- FREE delivery to schools
- Books will be despatched after the school's order is confirmed
UK delivery within 5-7 working days
Delivery charges and times vary for overseas addresses
- All About You > Changes and New Experiences
- All About You > Diversity
- All About You > Families > Grandparents
- All About You > Families > Siblings
- All About You > Friends and Friendship
- All About You > Hospitals, Dentists, Doctors and Illness
- All About You > Love and Relationships
- Sports > Athletics
When life gets tough, Wing doesn’t get low. She flies high with her trainers on! Part Chinese, part Ghanaian, Wing’s always felt stuck in limbo: caught between two worlds. The only person who gets her is her big brother Marcus, and he (unlike her) is effortlessly cool. But then something terrible happens, and Wing needs to escape – so she goes running. Whoosh! It turns out that on the track, Wing can seriously fly. Her speed could bring her family everything they need. But is Wing running away from the one thing she really wants?
- An exhilarating tale of sport, love and family, set in 1990s Atlanta
- Explores big questions of being different and finding your true path
- For fans of Jandy Nelson, David Levithan and Rainbow Rowell
- By an outstanding new YA author who works at Booktrust
‘A powerful and charming book about finding support and inner strength against the odds.’ Buzzfeed
‘Wing’s story is heart-wrenchingly beautiful … Magical and real, sad and triumphant.’ Mugglenet
This book contains mature content.
This product has not been reviewed yet.