Shopping from United States? Please visit the correct site for your location.
Part of the following pack:
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
- FREE UK delivery for schools on orders containing at least one paid item.
- FREE UK delivery on orders £25 or over
- £3.95 delivery charge on UK orders under £25
Book Club orders
- FREE delivery to schools
- Books will be despatched after the school's order is confirmed
UK delivery within 5-7 working days
Delivery charges and times vary for overseas addresses
Julia’s clever ladybird has a new board book! Glittery bits, rhymes and – shhh! What’s that? Listen up, little ones! Here’s a fabulous new rhyme from the world-famous creators of What the Ladybird Heard. Which just happens to be The Gruffalo author Julia Donaldson, plus wonderful artist Lydia Monks. Those crafty robbers Hefty Hugh and Lanky Len are out of jail. Now they’re heading back to the farm to cause even more trouble! They’ve been stealing eggs from the fat red hen – and now they want to steal the hen herself! Can the ladybird stop them? Psst! What can you hear?
- Sequel to the bestselling What the Ladybird Heard
- Sturdy board edition with a beautiful glittery cover
- Bouncy rhyming text by the author of The Gruffalo
- Spot a sparkly ladybird on every colourful page!
March 2nd, 2017
Lexiles are the global standard in reading assessment. They are unique as
they are able to measure a child and a book on the same scale – ensuring
the right book gets to the right child at the right time.
For more details see What is a lexile?.
- 30 pages
This product has not been reviewed yet.