Klutz: LEGO® Ninjago®: How to Draw Ninja, Villains and More!
Rated 5/5 from 1 rating
0 reviews (Add a review)
LEGO® NINJAGO How to Draw Ninja, Villains, and More!
Escape from your everyday life and learn how to draw your favorite characters from the world of LEGO NINJAGO with this step-by-step tutorial.
Train your fingers with beginner-friendly draw-in-the-blank pages, tracing activities, and easy inking and coloring practice sections. Then practice artist-approved techniques to sketch, ink, and color right inside the book, using the included mechanical pencil, black marker, block eraser, and colored pencils.
With the proper training, you’ll master drawing your favorite ninjas, villains, and more.
- Extension of lego’s popular NINJAGO theme, The book incorporates humor and energy of beloved characters.
- Traceable activities and draw-in-the-blank pages ensure that kids get great results right away.
- Artist is well-known to NINJAGO fans thanks to his Comics that appear in the LEGO Club magazine.
- 68-page book of traceable activities, draw-in-the-blank pages, instructions, and inspiration
- 6 colors of colored pencils
- 1 mechanical pencil
- 1 black marker
What You Can Make
- Master Wu
- Master Garmadon
- The Skulkin
- A Ghost Warrior
- A Sky Pirate
- A Nindroid
- Master Chen
Make, experiment and play with KLUTZ .
What is Klutz?
Klutz is a premium brand of book-based activity kits, designed to inspire creativity in every child.
Our unique combination of crystal-clear instructions, custom tools and materials, and hearty helpings of humor is 100% guaranteed to kick-start creativity.
- Super-clear instructions
- Open-ended Creativity
- Rewarding Reading
- Skills to Build On
- Everything You Need
October 5th, 2017
Lexiles are the global standard in reading assessment. They are unique as
they are able to measure a child and a book on the same scale – ensuring
the right book gets to the right child at the right time.
For more details see What is a lexile?.
This product has not been reviewed yet.