Pokemon: Ultimate Sketch Challenge
Buy this and your school gets £1.28 to spend on books Orders of £10 or more will earn 20% of your order value back in Scholastic Rewards for your school.
This product has not been rated yet.
1 review (Add a review)
Gotta scratch ‘em all!Can you find your favourite Pokemon? They’re all hiding in this awesome Scratch and Sketch book! Use the wooden stylus to scratch and reveal classic characters like Pikachu, Bulbasaur, Charmander, Squirtle, Rowlet, Litten, Popplio and many more. Then create your own cool rainbow-coloured designs!
704 in SCB Offer June 2021
April 2nd, 2020
Lexiles are the global standard in reading assessment. They are unique as
they are able to measure a child and a book on the same scale – ensuring
the right book gets to the right child at the right time.
For more details see What is a lexile?.
Add a review
Customers also bought
- Pokemon: My Pokémon Adventure Journal
- Pokemon: Poké Ball Journal
- Tom Gates #1: The Brilliant World of Tom Gates
- The Witch of Turlingham Academy: Spellbound
- Klutz: Sew Mini Garden
Horrible Histories Special: Rotten Rulers
- Five Nights at Freddy's: Official Five Nights at Freddy's Coloring Book
- Bendy: The Illusion of Living
- Pokemon: Collector's Tin
- Reading Ladder Level 1: Mr Men - Too Nosey
- Pokemon: Super Deluxe Essential Handbook
- Diary of a Wimpy Kid #15: The Deep End
Pokemon: Ash Ketchum, Pokemon Detective / I Choose You! (Pokemon Super Special Flip Book)
- Scholastic Spelling Cards: Ages 7-9
- Positively Izzy
- The Storm Whale in Winter
- Wizarding World: Hidden Creatures Scratch Magic
- Morgan Charmley: Teen Witch
- Scholastic Classics: Kidnapped
Horrible Histories Special: Rowdy Revolutions
- Waffle the Wonder Dog: Fun with Waffle! Sticker Activity
- Pokemon: Gym Battle Guidebook
- Klutz: BFF Backpack Charms
- Klutz: LEGO® Ninjago®: How to Draw Ninja, Villains and More!
- Dog Man: Guide to Creating Comics in 3-D
5booksDiary of a Wimpy Kid Pack x 5
- My Totally Awesome Journal
The Scarecrows' Wedding (Early Reader)
- Baby Shark: Wash Your Fins, Baby Shark! Doo Doo Doo Doo Doo Doo