Shopping from United States? Please visit the correct site for your location.
Buy this and your school gets £1.25 to spend on books Orders of £10 or more will earn 25% of your order value back in Scholastic Rewards for your school.
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
- FREE UK delivery for schools on orders containing at least one paid item.
- FREE UK delivery on orders £25 or over
- £3.95 delivery charge on UK orders under £25
Book Club orders
- FREE delivery to schools
- Books will be despatched after the school's order is confirmed
UK delivery within 5-7 working days
Delivery charges and times vary for overseas addresses
Oh snow gorgeous! Christmas trees, first love, true love… When Sierra meets Caleb at her Christmas tree stall, he’s all she wants for Christmas. (And for all year round.) Do you feel like Christmas seems to come earlier each year? For Sierra, that is so true. Her family run a pine tree farm in Oregon, which means every Christmas starts in spring! But just as Oregon becomes a winter wonderland of ice and snow, Sierra’s family head to sunny California to sell their trees. The upshot: lucky Sierra leads two perfect lives. Leaving one always means missing the other. But THIS Christmas, things are going to change in the most tinsel-sparkly, snowflake-perfect way. Hold tight for a holiday romance that will melt your heart, and make you believe in true love again…
- By the #1 bestselling author of Thirteen Reasons Why
- The ultimate snowy romance for the Christmas holidays
- A moving, life-affirming and unforgettable love story
- “A beautiful story of love and forgiveness” – Stephen Chbosky
This product has not been reviewed yet.