Shopping from United States? Please visit the correct site for your location.
Buy this and your school gets £2.00 to spend on books Orders of £10 or more will earn 25% of your order value back in Scholastic Rewards for your school.
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
- FREE UK delivery for schools on orders containing at least one paid item.
- FREE UK delivery on orders £25 or over
- £3.95 delivery charge on UK orders under £25
Book Club orders
- FREE delivery to schools
- Books will be despatched after the school's order is confirmed
UK delivery within 5-7 working days
Delivery charges and times vary for overseas addresses
Roll up! Roll up for the greatest show on Earth! A book with the savage kick of The Hunger Games, the star-crossed romance of Noughts and Crosses – and its very own glittering highwire chemistry. Feel your heart soar and plummet. England has turned its back on inclusion. If your family are migrants, you’re stuffed. You’ll be poor, hated and forced to perform in a brutal travelling circus. Ravenous lions, sabotaged high wires and a demonic ringmaster: this place has no safety nets. So – maybe you’re wondering: who’d watch a show like this? Answer: rich people like Ben, the teenage son of a brutal politician. But on his first trip to the circus, Ben falls madly in love with a performer. This was not part of the plan. How will he save the girl he loves?
- A white-knuckle circus fantasy for post-Brexit Britain
- All the classic dystopian thrills in a totally original setting
- From a fresh and hugely exciting new voice in YA fiction
- If you love The Hunger Games, you will adore this!
This book contains mature content and language more suitable for older readers.
June 1st, 2017
Lexiles are the global standard in reading assessment. They are unique as
they are able to measure a child and a book on the same scale – ensuring
the right book gets to the right child at the right time.
For more details see What is a lexile?.
- 400 pages