Shopping from United States? Please visit the correct site for your location.
This product is not for sale in United States.
Buy this and your school gets £1.44 to spend on books Orders of £10.00 or more will earn 20% of your order value back in Scholastic Rewards for your school.
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
- FREE UK delivery for schools on orders containing at least one paid item.
- FREE UK delivery on orders £25 or over
- £3.95 delivery charge on UK orders under £25
Book Club orders
- FREE delivery to schools
- Books will be despatched after the school's order is confirmed
UK delivery within 5-7 working days
Delivery charges and times vary for overseas addresses
Stay alive, stay astride, out of the bloody water. To race these savage water horses is blood and joy, sand and suicide. Are you ready to ride…? Every November, the Scorpio Races are run beneath the chalk cliffs of Skarmouth. Thousands gather to watch, as the sea washes blood from the sand. No steeds are more beautiful, fearless or deadly than the capaill uisce – the wild water horses. Every year, the foolhardy risk their lives to ride. Some are chasing the winnings. Some, like Sean, are chasing danger. And others, like Puck, are forced to ride… Yup: it’s a boy meets girl story – on horseback. But only one can be first to the finish line. And that’s if they actually survive…
- A Printz Honor winner – an exhilarating whirlwind of a love story
- By the no. 1 bestselling author of Shiver and The Raven Cycle
- A tale of romance, beauty and danger told in dazzling, lyrical style
- “Masterful… like nothing else out there now” – Kirkus Reviews
April 6th, 2017
- 496 pages
This product has not been reviewed yet.