Shopping from United States? Please visit the correct site for your location.
Part of the following pack:
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
- FREE UK delivery for schools on orders containing at least one paid item.
- FREE UK delivery on orders £25 or over
- £3.95 delivery charge on UK orders under £25
Book Club orders
- FREE delivery to schools
- Books will be despatched after the school's order is confirmed
UK delivery within 5-7 working days
Delivery charges and times vary for overseas addresses
If an alien came to Earth, what would be on his to-do list? Laugh lots finding out! What’s even funnier than a brand new book by comic genius Frank Cottrell Boyce? An alien who knocks on your door and makes people think he’s a dog! When Prez answers the door to Sputnik, a small alien wearing a kilt swaggers in. And what do Prez’s foster family do? Pat his head and give him doggie-treats! Bizarre! Prez is the only one who can see that Sputnik is really an alien. Not a scary bad-guy alien. A straight-up funny guy. But what’s Sputnik doing on Earth? Unleashing chaos. Writing a guidebook. Saving the planet. And totally blowing your mind…
- Exclusive paperback of Frank Cottrell Boyce’s latest
- A funny tale of family, aliens and finding yourself
- Frank won the 2004 Carnegie Medal for Millions
- His other books include Cosmic and Broccoli Boy
June 2nd, 2016
- 352 pages
This product has not been reviewed yet.