Shopping from United States? Please visit the correct site for your location.
Buy this and your school gets £0.75 to spend on books Orders of £10 or more will earn 25% of your order value back in Scholastic Rewards for your school.
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
- FREE UK delivery for schools on orders containing at least one paid item.
- FREE UK delivery on orders £25 or over
- £3.95 delivery charge on UK orders under £25
Book Club orders
- FREE delivery to schools
- Books will be despatched after the school's order is confirmed
UK delivery within 5-7 working days
Delivery charges and times vary for overseas addresses
On the world’s first Christmas, a baby king is born! Do you think Christmas is just an excuse to swap presents and eat yummy food? No: there’s much more to it than that. The story of Christmas starts on a cold, dark night in a faraway time and place, when a tiny baby is born. His parents are on a long journey with no place to stay. The little boy, Jesus, is born in a mucky old stable, with donkeys and cows crowding round. So why are kings and shepherds bowing down to worship him? And what is the meaning of that bright star in the sky?
- The timeless Christmas story retold in simple worlds
- Beautifully illustrated in vivid colour by John Joven
- Explains the magic and meaning of the first Christmas
- Perfect for sharing and discussing with small children
This product has not been reviewed yet.