Shopping from United States? Please visit the correct site for your location.
This product is not for sale in United States.
Read & Respond: Planning Guide
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
- FREE UK delivery for schools on orders containing at least one paid item.
- FREE UK delivery on orders £25 or over
- £3.95 delivery charge on UK orders under £25
Book Club orders
- FREE delivery to schools
- Books will be despatched after the school's order is confirmed
UK delivery within 5-7 working days
Delivery charges and times vary for overseas addresses
Get more from Scholastic’s best-loved Read & Respond series. This Planning Guide makes it easy to build a whole-school literacy programme which introduces young readers to the world’s favourite children’s books.
- Inspire a love of reading with timeless children’s stories by major authors
- Build a complete whole-school reading programme spanning Years 1-6
- Create your teaching structure and measure progress with handy curriculum grids
- Plan inspiring lessons for every year group, based on favourite stories
- Adapt Read & Respond resources to meet your school’s needs with a CD-ROM of editable content
The perfect way to boost literacy, encourage reading for pleasure, and build a range of cross-curricular skills that will serve children for a lifetime.
“Reading for enjoyment and writing for enjoyment are two of the most powerful ways of getting children interested in books. Read & Respond provides exactly this.” Michael Morpurgo
This product has not been reviewed yet.