Shopping from United States? Please visit the correct site for your location.
Buy this and your school gets £2.00 to spend on books Orders of £10 or more will earn 25% of your order value back in Scholastic Rewards for your school.
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
- FREE UK delivery for schools on orders containing at least one paid item.
- FREE UK delivery on orders £25 or over
- £3.95 delivery charge on UK orders under £25
Book Club orders
- FREE delivery to schools
- Books will be despatched after the school's order is confirmed
UK delivery within 5-7 working days
Delivery charges and times vary for overseas addresses
War, love, betrayal: a coming-of-age classic. The world might change, but growing up doesn’t. (It’s always tough.) Jacob is seventeen and abroad on his own for the first time in Holland. He’s meant to be visiting his grandpa’s war grave. But from the moment he arrives in Amsterdam, he’s in culture shock. The raw emotion of the Anne Frank house. The bohemian girls who turn out to be boys. Most of all, the strange story told to him by Geertrui: a terminally ill old lady. Before long, Jacob must rethink everything he knows about himself and where he belongs…
- An enduring teen classic that won the Carnegie Medal
- A thought-provoking story of secrets, loss and discovery
- “Seriously good and compulsively readable” – Lyn Gardiner
- “A rich, complex story that tackles big themes” – Kirkus Reviews
August 4th, 2016
- 496 pages
This product has not been reviewed yet.