Shopping from United States? Please visit the correct site for your location.
This product is not currently available.
To help you find what you're looking for, see similar items below.
Rated 4/5 from 3 ratings
- FREE UK delivery for schools on orders containing at least one paid item.
- FREE UK delivery on orders £25 or over
- £3.95 delivery charge on UK orders under £25
Book Club orders
- FREE delivery to schools
- Books will be despatched after the school's order is confirmed
UK delivery within 5-7 working days
Delivery charges and times vary for overseas addresses
A heartwarming delight from the reigning king of funny! When the clock strikes midnight, most children are fast asleep. But for the Midnight Gang, their journey is just beginning. Stuck in the children’s ward of Lord Funt Hospital, these five kids have to lie in bed all day. But at night they sneak out and travel the globe on incredible midnight adventures! Complete with polar bears, a quirky hospital setting and even Raj, this is classic David Walliams: a bonkers tale of friendship, theatre, magic and dreams coming true.
- The brand new and long-awaited Walliams hardback
- Expect chuckles, surprises and very silly adventures!
- With fantastic illustrations by top artist Tony Ross
- David’s other books include Mr Stink and Ratburger
September 1st, 2016
AR book level: 4.4; Middle years; 6.0 points
- 464 pages