Shopping from United States? Please visit the correct site for your location.
Buy this and your school gets £2.50 to spend on books Orders of £10 or more will earn 25% of your order value back in Scholastic Rewards for your school.
Rated 5/5 from 1 rating
0 reviews (Add a review)
- FREE UK delivery for schools on orders containing at least one paid item.
- FREE UK delivery on orders £25 or over
- £3.95 delivery charge on UK orders under £25
Book Club orders
- FREE delivery to schools
- Books will be despatched after the school's order is confirmed
UK delivery within 5-7 working days
Delivery charges and times vary for overseas addresses
Next time your cruel parents throw the book at you, toss this book right back at them! David’s cautionary tales about really rotten kids will make your grumpy folks sooo glad they have wonderful YOU. David Walliams has freaked out the world with his awful adults. Evil aunties. Sadistic dentists. But you ain’t seen nothing yet. Now it’s time to shudder at the World’s Worst Children: five beastly boys and five gruesome girls! There’s Sofia Sofa: a TV super-fan who is literally stuck to the couch. Or the gross Dribbling Drew. (Don’t sit next to him on a school trip.) Blubbering Bertha is always bawling and telling awful tales. Plus – isn’t that Raj? How did he sneak in?
- The hilarious bestseller by the UK’s funny sensation
- Ten cautionary tales with colour pictures by Tony Ross
- Wickedly funny, mischievous and superbly imaginative
- Brilliantly surreal send-up of kids and their bad habits
May 5th, 2016
Lexiles are the global standard in reading assessment. They are unique as
they are able to measure a child and a book on the same scale – ensuring
the right book gets to the right child at the right time.
For more details see What is a lexile?.
AR book level: 5.3; Middle years; 3.0 points
- 272 pages
This product has not been reviewed yet.