Shopping from United States? Please visit the correct site for your location.
Buy this and your school gets £1.75 to spend on books Orders of £10 or more will earn 25% of your order value back in Scholastic Rewards for your school.
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
- FREE UK delivery for schools on orders containing at least one paid item.
- FREE UK delivery on orders £25 or over
- £3.95 delivery charge on UK orders under £25
Book Club orders
- FREE delivery to schools
- Books will be despatched after the school's order is confirmed
UK delivery within 5-7 working days
Delivery charges and times vary for overseas addresses
We all want it! This magic console turns daily life into a cool game starring YOU. Could ordinary life ever be as fabulous as battling hostile mobs in Minecraft? Or fighting evil in Plants vs Zombies? Yes it can – when you own a Person Controller! Twins Fred and Ellie are great at video games. Sadly, they’re not much good at other stuff, like football or dealing with bullies. Then they meet the Mystery Man, who sends them a video game controller. The weird thing is, it doesn’t seem to control any of their usual games. So – what does it control? Can you guess? The twins are about to play the best game EVER: calling the shots in life!
- David Baddiel is one of the UK’s top comedians
- His last book The Parent Agency was an instant hit
- He has worked with Frank Skinner and Rob Newman
- “A real page turner” – Huffington Post