Buy this and your school gets £1.20 to spend on books Orders of £10 or more will earn 20% of your order value back in Scholastic Rewards for your school.
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
Shortlisted for the Laugh Out Loud Book Awards 2020!
Who cares about being a fly on the wall? Spyder is here to prove that a spider can be the greatest spy of all! The name is Spyder, and the code name is 008 (legs). She might only be tiny, but don’t laugh! Spyder is fully kitted out with super-cool gadgets. Plus, she can climb up walls and crawl under sinks – a really handy skill when you’re a spy. Now a birthday cake is under threat. It’s time for Spyder to wriggle into action! She’s armed with binoculars, a top-secret laser pen and a yummy banana. Will Spyder save the day… and the birthday party?
- The second hilarious book by the author of Superbat
- Uplifting tale of following dreams and saving the day
- Wittily illustrated in Matt Carr’s bold and striking style
- Perfect for small children who dream of doing big things
February 1st, 2018
This product has not been reviewed yet.
Add a review
Customers also bought
Not Now, Bernard (Board Book)
- Secret of Black Rock
12booksBooks About Disabilities KS1 Pack
- Animal Explorers: Lola the Plant Hunter HB
Rabbit and Bear #1: Rabbit's Bad Habits
I'm Sticking with You
- Lost Magic: The Very Best of Brian Moses
- Aliens Love Dinopants
- No-Bot the Robot's New Bottom
- The Bumblebear
- Billy and the Beast
- Counting on Katherine
My Dad is a Grizzly Bear
- Man on the Moon
The Storm Whale
- Who Let the Gods Out? #2: Simply the Quest
- Oxford Roald Dahl Dictionary
- Are You a Scientist?
6booksCelebration Days Pack x 6
- 10-Minute SATs Tests: Reading - Year 2
Polly Parrot Picks a Pirate
- Harry the Poisonous Centipede
- Pirates in the Supermarket
The Lighthouse Keeper: The Lighthouse Keeper's Lunch