Shopping from United States? Please visit the correct site for your location.
Wanted! Ralfy Rabbit, Book Burglar
Buy this and your school gets £1.75 to spend on books Orders of £10 or more will earn 25% of your order value back in Scholastic Rewards for your school.
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
- FREE UK delivery for schools on orders containing at least one paid item.
- FREE UK delivery on orders £25 or over
- £3.95 delivery charge on UK orders under £25
Book Club orders
- FREE delivery to schools
- Books will be despatched after the school's order is confirmed
UK delivery within 5-7 working days
Delivery charges and times vary for overseas addresses
Some rabbits dream about lettuces and carrots. Others dream of flowery meadows and juicy dandelions. But Ralfy only dreams of one thing: BOOKS! In fact, he doesn’t just dream about them – he wants to read them ALL THE TIME. Soon his obsession sends this bunny spiralling into a life of crime. Will his story have a happy ending? Head to the library to find out…
- A comic treat from a talented new author/illustrator
- Celebrates the joy of books, reading and libraries
- Shortlisted for the Scottish Children’s Book Award
- By the author of There’s Broccoli in My Ice Cream
“Bright, mischievous and witty… a treat for all bibliophiles.” Irish Times
“The silliness is infectious.” New York Times
5523 in Schools Catalogue 2017/18
December 4th, 2014
Lexiles are the global standard in reading assessment. They are unique as
they are able to measure a child and a book on the same scale – ensuring
the right book gets to the right child at the right time.
For more details see What is a lexile?.
- 32 pages
This product has not been reviewed yet.