Shopping from United States? Please visit the correct site for your location.
Inspirational Lives: Malala Yousafzai
Buy this and your school gets £2.25 to spend on books Orders of £10 or more will earn 25% of your order value back in Scholastic Rewards for your school.
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
- FREE UK delivery for schools on orders containing at least one paid item.
- FREE UK delivery on orders £25 or over
- £3.95 delivery charge on UK orders under £25
Book Club orders
- FREE delivery to schools
- Books will be despatched after the school's order is confirmed
UK delivery within 5-7 working days
Delivery charges and times vary for overseas addresses
Wondering what to do when you grow up? Get inspired by great heroes of our time. All the people in this series have done amazing things – but what? Where did they start? How can you be like them? This book tells you about Malala Yousafzai: human rights activist and teenage Nobel Peace Prize winner. Growing up in an area of Pakistan ruled by the Taliban, Malala bravely defied their ban on girls going to school. She started blogging on BBC websites, criticising the Taliban. But this made her a target. One shocking day, she was shot in the head by a militant. Incredibly, Malala made a full recovery, and came back even stronger, fighting for girls’ rights all over the world…
- Exciting biography packed with colour photos and facts
- Incredible story about what one schoolchild can achieve
- Inspirational panels show what motivated Malala’s struggle
- ‘A Day in the Life’ feature reveals how she spends her time
This product has not been reviewed yet.