Shopping from United States? Please visit the correct site for your location.
Scholastic Classics: The Time Machine
Buy this and your school gets £1.50 to spend on books Orders of £10 or more will earn 25% of your order value back in Scholastic Rewards for your school.
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
- FREE UK delivery for schools on orders containing at least one paid item.
- FREE UK delivery on orders £25 or over
- £3.95 delivery charge on UK orders under £25
Book Club orders
- FREE delivery to schools
- Books will be despatched after the school's order is confirmed
UK delivery within 5-7 working days
Delivery charges and times vary for overseas addresses
Imagine if you could visit the future. What would you find there? Would it be a dream – or a nightmare? When a Victorian scientist builds a time machine that takes him to AD 802,701, he steps out into a paradise. Beautiful forests. Trees hanging with delicious fruits. No work, no hardship – just the Eloi, a beautiful elfish people who live a pleasant, simple life. Does this Eden have a dark side? Of course it does, but you’ll have to read this book to find out what… If you like dystopian adventures, sci-fi or steampunk, you should really read this: the grandaddy of them all.
- H.G. Wells’s dark and disturbing gothic sci-fi classic
- The first hugely influential modern time-travel novel
- Wells also wrote classic book The War of the Worlds
- Brilliantly imagined adventure with a horrifying twist
This product has not been reviewed yet.