Scholastic Classics: The Adventures of Sherlock Holmes
Buy this and your school gets £1.00 to spend on books Orders of £10 or more will earn 20% of your order value back in Scholastic Rewards for your school.
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
A collection of twelve stories written by Sir Arthur Conan Doyle that feature his most famous detective – Sherlock Holmes. Join Sherlock and his assistant Dr. Watson, as they investigate everything from blackmailed kings in ‘The Adventures of a Scandal in Bohemia’, to bank robberies in ‘The Adventure of the Red-Headed League’ and disappearing brides in ‘The Adventure of the Noble Bachelor’. Additional stories include, ‘The Adventure of a Case of Identity’, ‘The Adventure of the Boscombe Valley Mystery’, ‘The Adventure of the Five Orange Pips’, ‘The Adventure of the Man with the Twisted Lip’, ‘The Adventure of the Blue Carbuncle’, ‘The Adventure of the Speckled Band’, ‘The Adventure of the Engineer’s Thumb’, ‘The Adventure of the Beryl Coronet’, ‘The Adventure of the Copper Beeches’.
March 2nd, 2017
AR book level: 8.4; Middle years; 16.0 points
This product has not been reviewed yet.
Add a review
Customers also bought
- Heartside Bay #3: More Than a Love Song
- Secondary ELT Readers Level 3 - Level 4: Pride and Prejudice (Book only)
- The Girl Who Came Out of the Woods
- Heartside Bay #5: Never a Perfect Moment
- Dan TDM: Trayaurus and the Enchanted Crystal
- Twilight Saga: Eclipse
- Heartside Bay #2: The Trouble With Love
- The Lady is a Spy: Virginia Hall, World War II's Most Dangerous Secret Agent
- How to Train Your Dragon #9: How to Steal a Dragon's Sword
- Scholastic Classics: The Picture of Dorian Gray
- Scholastic Classics: What Katy Did
Horrible Histories Special: Horrible Histories Special: Scotland
- Scholastic Classics: Kidnapped
- Scholastic Classics: The Jungle Book
- Never Let Me Go
How to Train Your Dragon #8: How to Break a Dragon's Heart
- Twilight Saga: Twilight
- Scholastic Classics: Sense and Sensibility
- Alfie Bloom #1: The Secrets of Hexbridge Castle
- Horrible Histories Special: Horrible Histories Special: Wales
- The Crime Club: Mystery and Mayhem
- To Kill a Mockingbird
- The Smart Girl's Guide to Life
7booksGCSE Classics Pack x 7
- Scholastic Classics: The Hound of the Baskervilles
Where, Oh Where, is Rosie's Chick?
The Hunger Games: The Ballad of Songbirds and Snakes Journal
- Wed Wabbit
- D-Day: The World War II Invasion That Changed History