Shopping from United States? Please visit the correct site for your location.
Not If I See You First
Buy this and your school gets £1.60 to spend on books Orders of £10 or more will earn 25% of your order value back in Scholastic Rewards for your school.
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
- FREE UK delivery for schools on orders containing at least one paid item.
- FREE UK delivery on orders £25 or over
- £3.95 delivery charge on UK orders under £25
Book Club orders
- FREE delivery to schools
- Books will be despatched after the school's order is confirmed
UK delivery within 5-7 working days
Delivery charges and times vary for overseas addresses
Who said love is blind? Not Parker Grant. OK: she might be blind herself, but she can see through any creep. Plus, she’s got the Rules. 1) Never act as if she’s different. 2) Never take advantage. There are no second chances. This fierce, smart heroine doesn’t need 20-20 vision to dodge Cupid’s arrows. She learned her lesson the hard way, from Scott Kilpatrick, the boy who broke her heart. Tough girl; tough love. But now Scott has rocked up at school – dragging up the past, and the ghost of Parker’s dad. Sighted or not, we all have blind spots. Will Parker dare to give the truth a chance?
- “Gorgeous, romantic, heart-rending” – Maximum Pop!
- A wise and bold coming-of-age story from a talented debut author
- Eric Lindstrom used to write scripts for the Tomb Raider games
- His scriptwriting has been nominated for BAFTA and WGA awards
This book contains mature content and language.
May 5th, 2016
AR book level: 4.2; Upper years; 10.0 points
- 416 pages
This product has not been reviewed yet.