Shopping from United States? Please visit the correct site for your location.
The Story of the First and Second World Wars Pair Pack
Buy this and your school gets £1.25 to spend on books Orders of £10 or more will earn 25% of your order value back in Scholastic Rewards for your school.
Rated 1/5 from 1 rating
0 reviews (Add a review)
- FREE UK delivery for schools on orders containing at least one paid item.
- FREE UK delivery on orders £25 or over
- £3.95 delivery charge on UK orders under £25
Book Club orders
- FREE delivery to schools
- Books will be despatched after the school's order is confirmed
UK delivery within 5-7 working days
Delivery charges and times vary for overseas addresses
Fact: no one can show you just what it was like. But this is as close as it gets. Sorry, folks: you can’t go back in time to see the two world wars in action. (Even if you could, your parents would never agree.) But you can read these books. Basically: as close to it all as any kid today can get. They’re stuffed with facts, maps, colour photos, eyewitness accounts, newspaper articles, ration books, posters, weapons and kit. All the things that make it FEEL real. Can you identify a German A7V tank? What does the inside of a U-boat look like? How do you make a roast goose out of lentils? Now you know.
- A clear and simple overview of World Wars 1 and 2
- Created in association with the Imperial War Museums
- Key facts, background information, maps and photos
- Close-up look at weapons, daily life, rationing and more
850 in November Primary UK 2017
January 7th, 2016
This product has not been reviewed yet.