Shopping from United States? Please visit the correct site for your location.
Buy this and your school gets £1.50 to spend on books Orders of £10 or more will earn 25% of your order value back in Scholastic Rewards for your school.
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
- FREE UK delivery for schools on orders containing at least one paid item.
- FREE UK delivery on orders £25 or over
- £3.95 delivery charge on UK orders under £25
Book Club orders
- FREE delivery to schools
- Books will be despatched after the school's order is confirmed
UK delivery within 5-7 working days
Delivery charges and times vary for overseas addresses
You probably know Roald Dahl as the author of The BFG, The Witches and The Twits. He spent his whole life writing strange and wonderful stories. But what else was totally strange and wonderful? His life! War hero. Fighter pilot. Spy. Inventor. Roald Dahl kept himself pretty busy when he wasn’t pushing ink around a page. Let’s see: he collected secret intelligence during the war. He married a top Hollywood film star. He even invented a new medical device that saved sick children’s lives. Read about his life – and thank your lucky stars he ever found time to write his fantastic books at all!
- Funny, fact-filled true stories to delight fans old and new
- Andrew Donkin has written several Horribly Famous books
- Read about Dahl’s life, from boarding school to top author
- Hilarious cartoon pictures by illustrator Clive Goddard
June 2nd, 2016
- 192 pages