Shopping from United States? Please visit the correct site for your location.
Buy this and your school gets £1.75 to spend on books Orders of £10 or more will earn 25% of your order value back in Scholastic Rewards for your school.
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
- FREE UK delivery for schools on orders containing at least one paid item.
- FREE UK delivery on orders £25 or over
- £3.95 delivery charge on UK orders under £25
Book Club orders
- FREE delivery to schools
- Books will be despatched after the school's order is confirmed
UK delivery within 5-7 working days
Delivery charges and times vary for overseas addresses
Just glorious. One to put a smile on your face and bring a little tear to your eye. Stargirl lives her own sweet way, doing her own sweet thing. She’s as magical and mysterious as the desert sky. No one is sure who she is or where she’s from. She plays a ukulele and sings Happy Birthday to strangers. Her mission is to spread happiness – and she captures Leo’s heart with just one smile. At first, Stargirl shocks the other kids. Then, bit by bit, she charms them. But one day, they turn on her. Can she rise above it? A beautiful tale of freedom, first love… and daring to be different, however hard it gets.
- “Magical and heartbreaking” – Kirkus Reviews
- A legendary classic about living life on your terms
- Written by Newbery Medal winner Jerry Spinelli
- This life-changing read will touch your deepest soul
This product has not been reviewed yet.