Shopping from United States? Please visit the correct site for your location.
This product is not for sale in United States.
Fast Forward Silver: Mixed Pack Level 24 (9 books + 1 CD-ROM) Pack
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
This pack contains one copy each of the following titles:
- Fast Forward Silver: Danny’s Dream (Fiction) Level 24
- Fast Forward Silver: Discovering Chemistry (Non-fiction) Level 24
- Fast Forward Silver: Goal! (Fiction) Level 23
- Fast Forward Silver: Living in Space (Non-fiction) Level 24
- Fast Forward Silver: My Best Friend Thinks I’m a Genius (Fiction) Level 24
- Fast Forward Silver: Shipwreck (Fiction) Level 24
- Fast Forward Silver: Teacher’s Guide CD-ROM Level 24
- Fast Forward Silver: The European Union (Non-fiction) Level 24
- Fast Forward Silver: The House of Wisdom (Non-fiction) Level 24
- Fast Forward Silver: Underground Rescue (Non-fiction) Level 24
Fast Forward Instructional Texts are especially designed for teacher-led guided or shared reading sessions with less-able readers (either individuals or groups at the same level) and form the core of Fast Forward’s finely-levelled approach. Vibrant illustrations and photographs are paired with engaging, varied topics and stories to ensure that there’s something for every type of reader. Audio to accompany each Instructional Text can be downloaded from www.scholastic.co.uk/fastforwardaudio. Each Teacher’s Guide CD-ROM provides teacher’s notes for each levelled reader, together with a bank of activity sheets, assessments for each level, plus pro formas designed to assist with planning and graphing progress.
Fast Forward books are for struggling readers, but with an interest level of 9-14 years. To ensure that children are given every opportunity to succeed in their reading, the introduction of new words is one new word for every 16 known words (1:16). Unlike levelled reading programmes for younger children, Fast Forward introduces more complex sentences at the earliest levels.
Engage your less confident readers and improve reading attainment with Fast Forward. This series offers a wide range of age-appropriate, high-interest readers for children in Key Stage 2 and 3 who are struggling to make progress with their reading. Each book has been carefully levelled to ensure steady progression with a range of text types introduced which children can use as a model for their own writing.
In this pack
This product has not been reviewed yet.