Shopping from United States? Please visit the correct site for your location.
Rose in the Blitz
Buy this and your school gets £1.75 to spend on books Orders of £10 or more will earn 25% of your order value back in Scholastic Rewards for your school.
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
- FREE UK delivery for schools on orders containing at least one paid item.
- FREE UK delivery on orders £25 or over
- £3.95 delivery charge on UK orders under £25
Book Club orders
- FREE delivery to schools
- Books will be despatched after the school's order is confirmed
UK delivery within 5-7 working days
Delivery charges and times vary for overseas addresses
Oopsie. Ever got off the train at the wrong stop? Rose has stepped off into the London Blitz. Bombs, fire, terror: how will she save the future if she can’t stay alive in the past…? It’s the night before Rose’s mum remarries. Rose can’t sleep for all the weirdness. Nor, it seems, can her muddled Great-Aunt Cosy. When Rose sees the old lady leave the house and dash into a Tube station, she’s got no choice but to race after her. But when Rose jumps on a train, things get really freaky. The carriage is empty – and it’s going back in time. ... Now Rose is stuck in war-torn London, of all the deadly destinations. Romance, Blitz bombs, sacrifice – and looming tragedy. Unless Rose can stop it somehow…
- A thrilling, heartfelt time-slip fantasy by the author of Valentine Joe
- Valentine Joe was longlisted for the Branford Boase Award 2015
- Fascinating tale of romance and turmoil set in the London Blitz
- Perfect if you liked Beswitched or Charlotte Sometimes
August 4th, 2016
Lexiles are the global standard in reading assessment. They are unique as
they are able to measure a child and a book on the same scale – ensuring
the right book gets to the right child at the right time.
For more details see What is a lexile?.
- 256 pages
This product has not been reviewed yet.