Shopping from United States? Please visit the correct site for your location.
Buy this and your school gets £1.75 to spend on books Orders of £10 or more will earn 25% of your order value back in Scholastic Rewards for your school.
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
- FREE UK delivery for schools on orders containing at least one paid item.
- FREE UK delivery on orders £25 or over
- £3.95 delivery charge on UK orders under £25
Book Club orders
- FREE delivery to schools
- Books will be despatched after the school's order is confirmed
UK delivery within 5-7 working days
Delivery charges and times vary for overseas addresses
Ready for bed? It’s time to let go of the day, relax your body and calm your mind. It’s hard to sleep when you wish you were still busy playing, but this charming book shows you how to welcome sleep in. It’s based on proven methods of mindfulness – a great way to bring balance and peace to your whole life. Learn to bring your thoughts to the present moment, leave your worries behind and settle down to a peaceful sleep. The perfect picture book to share tucked up in bed, with very sweet pictures and simple text by a mindfulness expert.
- A charming picture book introduction to mindfulness
- Written by child psychologist Dr Bernadette Carelse
- Learn to bring a sense of calm and peace to bedtime
- Simple techniques for relaxing bodies and minds
May 5th, 2016
- 32 pages
This product has not been reviewed yet.