Shopping from United States? Please visit the correct site for your location.
Plague: Outbreak in London, 1665 - 1666
Part of the following pack:
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
- FREE UK delivery for schools on orders containing at least one paid item.
- FREE UK delivery on orders £25 or over
- £3.95 delivery charge on UK orders under £25
Book Club orders
- FREE delivery to schools
- Books will be despatched after the school's order is confirmed
UK delivery within 5-7 working days
Delivery charges and times vary for overseas addresses
Forget zombie attacks: for real horror in the streets, go back to the time of the plague. The people of London are dropping like flies. Daniel is trapped in a house of death: locked into his home with his infected family, with a red cross daubed on his door. Can he escape before he gets sick too? And if he gets out, what will he find? There’s no one to turn to but cut-throat criminals and corrupt plague doctors. Death-carts roam the streets, collecting bodies. It’s like the scariest disaster movie you’ve ever seen. How will Daniel survive?
- A thrilling plague adventure full of historical details
- Written by bestselling children’s author Tony Bradman
- Pulse-racing fiction that brings the past to vivid life
- Seriously exciting history that supports the curriculum
August 3rd, 2017
- 128 pages
This product has not been reviewed yet.