Shopping from United States? Please visit the correct site for your location.
Buy this and your school gets £1.20 to spend on books Orders of £10.00 or more will earn 20% of your order value back in Scholastic Rewards for your school.
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
- FREE UK delivery for schools on orders containing at least one paid item.
- FREE UK delivery on orders £25 or over
- £3.95 delivery charge on UK orders under £25
Book Club orders
- FREE delivery to schools
- Books will be despatched after the school's order is confirmed
UK delivery within 5-7 working days
Delivery charges and times vary for overseas addresses
The classic bestseller – now with a nastier new look! No more boring nice-guy nonsense about history. It’s time to learn it the horrible way. And where better than with the Romans – so revolting that they get not just one but TWO Horrible Histories books! (Check out Rotten Romans for the OTHER nasty bits.) Evil emperors, gory gladiator games, sorry slaves – and that’s not the half of it. The ruthless Romans were so violent they killed people just for FUN. And if you upset them enough, they might even CRUCIFY you. Eeeek!!!
- A bestselling original Horrible Histories classic
- Packed with jokes, cartoons, quizzes and funny facts
- Written in Terry Deary’s brilliantly witty style
- Over 25 million Horrible Histories books sold