Shopping from United States? Please visit the correct site for your location.
This product is not currently available.
To help you find what you're looking for, see similar items below.
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
- FREE UK delivery for schools on orders containing at least one paid item.
- FREE UK delivery on orders £25 or over
- £3.95 delivery charge on UK orders under £25
Book Club orders
- FREE delivery to schools
- Books will be despatched after the school's order is confirmed
UK delivery within 5-7 working days
Delivery charges and times vary for overseas addresses
Growing up = weird. Freaking yourself out? This book will help you make sense of you. TV expert Dr Christian takes the grrr out of growing up with his upbeat and colourful look at wellbeing. What’s your take on life? What makes you feel good? What bothers you? How can you feel your best? From your weight to your emotions, make sure YOU know how to stay happy and healthy. You’ll love the lifestyle tips on getting active, eating well, sleeping, body image and personal hygiene. But it’s not all about your body. Your mind also gets a look-in with tips on stress, moods and mental health. Enjoy being you!
- A fantastic new guide to wellbeing from TV expert Dr Christian
- Dr Christian has presented Embarrassing Bodies and Supersize vs Superskinny
- Exciting full-colour graphic design with appealing cartoon pictures
- Tips on health, lifestyle and feelings, plus real-life Q&As
May 5th, 2016
- 96 pages
This product has not been reviewed yet.