Shopping from United States? Please visit the correct site for your location.
Buy this and your school gets £1.40 to spend on books Orders of £10 or more will earn 25% of your order value back in Scholastic Rewards for your school.
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
- FREE UK delivery for schools on orders containing at least one paid item.
- FREE UK delivery on orders £25 or over
- £3.95 delivery charge on UK orders under £25
Book Club orders
- FREE delivery to schools
- Books will be despatched after the school's order is confirmed
UK delivery within 5-7 working days
Delivery charges and times vary for overseas addresses
When the author of Poo does a new science book, we get very excited. It’s bound to be witty, packed with facts and told in a way that gets you dying to pick it up. Which totally describes this one: a quirky look at the teeny-tiny living beings that surround you. (They’re all over you right now, in fact!) It’s hard to believe microbes are really there. They’re so small you can’t even see them. Millions can fit on the head of a pin. But though they’re mini, they’re mighty. They give you colds, shrink mountains and produce oxygen for you to breathe. How smart is that?
- A funny and clever picture book with huge appeal for all ages
- Fantastic fusion of incredible facts and funny artwork
- Mind-blowing and slightly disgusting in a way kids will adore
- Nicola Davies is well-known for turning complex science into award-winning children’s stories
June 4th, 2015
AR book level: 4.8; Middle years; 0.5 points
- 40 pages
This product has not been reviewed yet.